Sunday, September 1, 2013

Penny Stock Investing and Penny Stock Invesment Tips – The Penny Stock Prophet

Penny Stock Investing and Penny Stock Invesment Tips - The Penny Stock Prophet
Click Image To Visit Site

I wish I had held this even longer! I had $6,000.00 invested and I dumped all the shares when I was over 50%. Thats $3,250.00 profit! I actually bought back in this morning at $0.09 with $3,125.00 and I netted an additional $2,284.00. I nearly doubled my original $6,000.00 investment.


I have to admit I was very skeptical at first and getting a membership with you wasn’t even an option. This is one of the best decisions I’ve made. You probably already know this but you are changing my life. Thank you for that. My family thanks you for that.



Thanks James for these last two picks they were a great blessing! I made 23% on the first one and 53% on the second pick.  The first pick I was not a member yet but it sold me on your system.  I am really excited and wanted to say Thank You!


That was a good run. I got out on top today at 14 cents and basically doubled my money. I’m ready for the next one! Thanks!


Thank you for the FRHV pick!! Since Friday I’ve made a gain of over 200%!!! Please keep the picks coming and I will be right there buying along side of ya!!! Just wanted to give thanks!


Cashed out yesterday at $0.12 after purchasing it at $0.07.  Not bad.  Thanks!!!!!! Made nearly $350 bucks!


Congratulations on delivering another winner! $0.08 to $0.12 is good enough for me! Keep up the good work.


Awesome pick.  Got out at the perfect time with a healthy 53.5% profit.  I was curious if you know when you might be looking into your next pick. Thanks for such an awesome program!!!!


Hi James, Thanks again for the great pick this week! Made some good spending money for the weekend.


It’s obvious you’re a damn good man. Keep working your ass off for us wannabees and our accounts will grow. Mine has!!!


Thanks for LYJN. I bought @ $0.0235 on Friday and sold today at $0.035. Our long time waiting become successful. Thanks once again.


Good morning James, I’m so happy I listened to you and held till this mornings open. I made a nice return. Thanks.


James, Made a killing on this stock.  Thanks a bunch.  Anymore good picks like this coming Friday? Lol.  Thanks,


Bought and sold FRHV today and made 40%. Stock continued up and closed up even higher. I could have made nearly 70%, but I’m happy with this gain since I’m new to trading. Thanks,


ECOB was a great pick to cut my first investment teeth on.  I turned a 51% profit.  Thank you so much. You’re the real deal and I can’t thank you enough!  Member for Life!!!


I’m up 300% today! I was up 100% just a few days ago, but this thing isn’t stopping. GREAT pick James!


As per your guidance, I sold 83% of the stock for a profit of 253.62 %, in 2 days…making $ 5335 in profits ….plus I still have 20,000 shares left. Thanks!


FYI I sold today around noon in the $0.074 range so was able to double-up on the stock. I think it was a great go, for just my 3rd pick with you so far. Thank you


James, I got in late and still made over 80%!  Good job!  Good call!  It is nice to get a winner like that.


Hi James, WOW!!! LYJN reaches 0.08 today. Is it over yet?  Should I hold… Read more…


Share This Article Facebook +Google Twitter Digg Reddit