Sunday, April 28, 2013

Racing Edge UK Home

Racing Edge UK Home
Click Image To Visit Site

My name is Neil and I have 30+ years experience in the field of Horse Racing and I am a keen enthusiast of most sports.


You can read more about how and why I developed my Edge Lays further down, but for now, here is the overriding factor…



"In a 12 runner race, if you lay 1 horse, you are backing 11, how can that not be profitable?"


I am not going to fill this page with "HYPE" to entice you into joining, I am just going to give you the facts, the numbers and let you decide for yourself.


However, could I just ask one favour please; and that is that you read right the way to the bottom as there is some very important info….


My target was to find horses that I could lay at odd of 6.00 – 5/1 or less. I found an edge and became very successful in doing so.


Along the way, some of my selections naturally drifted out in price and exceeded 6.0 but the vast majority still lost.


Further down you will read more about how I developed my Edge Lays and the reason why I have set my results at different odds levels.


OK, so those figures look FANTASTIC! and that is because they are, but let’s face it there are not many people with large enough banks to be staking £100 per bet.


3. Odds including over 6.0 using the Maria Staking Plan which limits stakes and maximises odds at 11.00


There was a major change in the world of Sports Betting when Betfair was founded in. For the first time ever the man in the street was able to accept a bet without having to open a high street shop, obtain a license and practice as a bookmaker. All that was required was a Betfair account with some money deposited into it.


The principal we are talking about is much wider known these days thanks to Betfair and I am sure you have all heard of a lay bet, or laying as it is known, so I am not going to go into any great detail here as there is a vast amount of information available online if you are not so familiar with the concept and all my results above are made with lay bets.


The biggest and single most important issue as we all know is that one day inevitably that winner will arrive at a big price, it always, always, always does and will continue to do so. The consequences of which are destroying as it wipes out a lot of hard work in one fell swoop.


Many people avoid laying for this very reason and I myself have done so on many occasions which is why I have complete empathy with you if you don’t like laying, for this reason.


As you may or may not know, horse racing has been my passion for over 30 years now and I have looked at what must now be in the hundreds of systems and tipsters operating in the market of laying horses. To date I have found very few if any that are successful or if so to an extent that I am completely happy with. Indeed I have over the years created many of my own systems which I have shelved or condemned to the rubbish heap.


Let’s take for example a 9 runner horse race anywhere in the UK. I just can not get away from the fact that if you can find one horse which you… Read more…


Share This Article Facebook +Google Twitter Digg Reddit