Monday, April 22, 2013

Partners in Profit system 2013/2013. – BetorBet.co.uk

Partners in Profit system 2013/2013. - BetorBet.co.uk
Click Image To Visit Site

If you are anything like me, you will be completely fed up with the endless stream of hype and spin that hits your inbox week after week. Fear not, as in the next few moments I will show you a system using my proven winner finding method, relying on consistent performers that has produced betting profits season after season for me.


No hype, No spin and No slick marketing, I don’t know how to do it anyway and like you I’m fed up with it.



Partners in Profit systems for Flat and jumps racing were first published in 2011. the systems were well received and enjoyed by you, the discerning on line bettor.


My determination to continue to bring quality, genuine and honest products to the market place remains resolute, backed up by an efficient and honest service, where you the customer remain my priority.


If you feel the same way and you probably do, then I’m here to tell you, it is possible to systematically profit from horse race betting.


I’m proud to say that the first system I released, P i P for National Hunt racing, has a loyal following who now believe, it is possible to make a profit from backing horses using a betting system.


Following on from the success of P i P for National Hunt, I produced a Partners in Profit Flat Racing edition for the 2012 turf season which produced profits of 181.27 points in 2012.


Since releasing my products to the market many lessons have been learned about how systems operate in the real world and changes have been made to accommodate the practicalities of being user friendly. I’m pleased and proud to say that my systems have been well received and have many loyal followers, as well as making  long term profits.


With the first two years in the public domain firmly under my belt and enthused by the positive response of many happy members. I have decided to re launch Partners in Profit with a difference for 2013/2013. I intend to make all Partners in Profit systems available under a single membership, covering  National Hunt, Flat and all weather racing.


I listened to what members had to say and have extensively re written the system and presented it in a much more user friendly way, without compromising performance. The rules have been simplified to make the days bets much easier to identify.  Its been no easy task but I am now ready to share the new Partners in Profit system for 2013/2013 with a limited number of you who seek a no nonsense, straight forward, honest and reliable service.


Is proven and researched over the past five seasons, to guarantee the  logic is both sound and reliable.


At this stage I could present you with a long list of past performances and statistics to back up these claims, but I’m sure you wouldn’t appreciate it. All my selections are proofed to the very admirable RaceAdviser site anyway.


In any case we all know that past performance is no guarantee of future results. Suffice to say, the research has been done and if its your thing, then a full set of past results can be studied on the results pages of www.betorbet.co.uk.


What I can personally guarantee is, a proven winner finding method, based on sound logic and in depth study, backed up by a first class service from Betorbet.


All the hard work has been done for you and a list of qualifiers posted on the website… Read more…


Share This Article Facebook +Google Twitter Digg Reddit