Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Iron Condor Course – Learn How to Trade, Manage, and Adjust Iron Condors

Iron Condor Course - Learn How to Trade, Manage, and Adjust Iron Condors
Click Image To Visit Site

A number of years ago I signed up for an online advisory service that showed me how to trade Iron Condors.


See – the advisory service I was with gladly taught me what Iron Condors were and told me when to put them on – but what they didn’t teach me was why we put them on when we did, why we selected the strikes we did, and most importantly – what to do when things went wrong.



I found out too late that to be trading Iron Condors successfully, not only do you need to have a good understanding of this strategy from beginning to end – you also need to have a good understanding of the most important part… .


Take it from me – if you don’t really know what you’re doing when you’re trading Iron Condors – then there’s really no point in even trading them – because eventually you’re going to wind up giving back all the profits you earned – and then some.


To have long term success trading Iron Condors, you need to have a good understanding of the entire A to Z process involved with trading this strategy -


You need to have a good ‘management plan’ in place – know WHEN and WHEN NOT to hedge – and how to ‘correctly’ make .


You need to know the RIGHT TIME to get out of a trade so you can make the most possible from a trade without giving back all of your profits.


And of course there’s more – but the bottom line is this: To make this strategy work you need to have a complete and solid .


Requires MINIMAL Time To Manage – it’s possible to manage these in as little as 15 MINUTES PER WEEK.


Can use the SAME UNDERLYING EVERY MONTH – So You Don’t Have To Waste HOURS and HOURS of Time Researching Stocks Trying To Find The ‘Perfect’ Set Up. Instead, just ‘Rinse and Repeat’.


Has CONCISE and CLEAR CUT Trading Rules – and JUST A FEW OF THEM – Which Can Easily Fit On Just 1 Page.


‘TEST DRIVE’ THIS COURSE FOR FREE! . . Just Enter Your Info Below And We’ll Send You FREE SAMPLES From This Course So You Can See The QUALITY Of This Training Program.


The Original Iron Condor Strategy Guide that teaches our ‘Easy to Trade’, ‘Simple to Follow’ Iron Condor Trading System designed to Generate Consistent Income.


The Simple Step-By-Step Instructions used to Enter, Exit, and Manage an Iron Condor Trade – from Beginning to End.


An Adjustment Technique that can actually help make MORE money then what was planned on making when the trade was first put on. When I use this I almost WANT a trade to go against me!


When and at What Strikes I put the trade on every month for the highest probability of success. Once I learned this I canceled the subscription to my Iron Condor Service and stopped paying them those fees. I didn’t need them anymore!


A Trick I use to Cut My Iron Condor Downside Risk by almost HALF without destroying my Maximum Profit Potential.


Variations of the Iron Condor that you’ve probably never heard of before. There are actually a number of different types of Iron Condors and you will be amazed by what each one can accomplish.


. Along with teaching how to properly…


These are our ‘Secret’ Iron Condor ‘Tricks’ that NO ONE ELSE OUT THERE IS TEACHING – that can be used to significantly improve a trades overall performance.


This ‘Iron Condor Trick’ allows me to bring MORE PREMIUM into my trade – WITHOUT putting my Iron Condor at risk of becoming a LOSING POSITION. Read more…


Share This Article Facebook +Google Twitter Digg Reddit