Monday, July 1, 2013

Automated Tipster

Automated Tipster
Click Image To Visit Site

Just a quick mention regarding the many fake/scam sites out there. I’m sure that you are in no doubt that there are many unauthorised websites online where they promise you the Holy Grail of betting systems only to be left with a long and drawn out pdf betting system.


These sites are often produced by unscrupulous individuals looking to make a quick buck by tricking you into purchasing their ‘system’ and promising you a lot more than you actually receive, both in the product itself and the results that the product delivers.



This is why I have included a downloadable copy of all of The Automated Tipster’s 2013 results as proof of the software’s winning capabilities.


All verified betting sites must provide proof of at least 3 months results to be regarded as a tried and trusted product or service. You can view the results below at your own pace.


The Automated Tipster one click software was created in the summer of 2012 whilst I (Nicholas Firth) was being bombarded with emails from various tipster services offering free trials to promising me profitable returns.


When I scrolled through each sites recommended selections I noticed that many of the bets clashed making it impossible for me to determine which services were the best to go with was.


Some of the services were very high end products and expensive, others were very cheap and looked like they were put together by an amateur at best.


By trade I was an ICT Consultant so I found a solution to my predicament by creating a betting tool kit! This enabled me to drag and drop all of the recommended selections from over 100 tipster services.


The software then matches up all of the ‘agreed’ selections and disregards all of the selections that are nominal.


By doing this it pulls together the most reliable and ‘agreed’ selections regardless of the Form, Odds, RP Rating, Weather, Track etc….


The Automated Tipster will help you achieve your goals, as it has done for me and many others before you…


The Automated Tipster gives even the newest of punters the fighting chance to make a living from online betting.


You can easily win bet after bet like I have done for over a year now by jumping on board and grabbing the App now.


Get involved today and in 3 months you will have the ability to break free for your mundane job and go out and live your life.


I’m not going to fill your head with images of Ferraris and expensive Boats, I’ll leave that to the scam sites.


By using The Automated Tipster Software you will finally be able to break free of your shackles and actually enjoy some free time and actually enjoy being profitable from something that you love!


This is the equalizer between the bookmakers and the average guy! I challenge you to my 3 month target period of earning 53K….


If you don’t have a passion or love for racing, don’t worry. You can still use the software to make £53,000 in just 3 months.


You will receive a unique username and password that guarantees you a life time licence which will give you the empowerment you have been looking for in order to design your own life….


If you are not raring to go and start utilising The Automated Tipster Software then below are some of the emails I have received from some of my most successful customers:


I am so convinced that you will be successful and profitable from using… Read more…


Share This Article Facebook +Google Twitter Digg Reddit