Saturday, May 11, 2013

Lotto Profits

Lotto Profits
Click Image To Visit Site

Average Joe Learns Special Formula that 70% of Lottery Winners Use and Gives Away The Best Lottery Software of 2013 (According to 3123 People) For The Price of 1 Gallon of Gas ?


Give me 7 minutes… $5… and tell me PRECISELY your Astrological sign… and I’ll show you how to increase your odds by 500 times overnight and to help you win a fat check by the end of this week… almost guaranteed



For about the price of 1 gallon of gas, let us show you the newest and #1 rated lottery software of 2013 that could very well change your life..


Lotto Profits is a brand new lottery software, developed by an avid lottery player. This software uses a "special formula" that many big lottery winners have used to make big profits. Lotto Profits is a world class easy to use lottery software that uses a combination of number prediction based on past results and astrology calculations to predict the most likely lottery numbers to hit next.


Jeremy Stewart, an avid lottery player and student of the game has been studying lottery systems, theories, and discussing strategies with past lottery winners for over 10 years.


Since I was 17 years old, I’ve been obsessed with the lottery. My father was an avid lottery player who played the same numbers for 35 years. He won, but never hit the big jackpot. He should of won a multi-million dollar jackpot but didn’t because the 1 day his numbers hit, he got drunk and forgot to play his numbers. How do I know that he played those same numbers everyday? Because I personally watched him buy the same tickets with the same numbers every single day, he would stop on my way home from school everyday. I still remember the numbers, even if it was 7 years ago. Over the next few years winning and figuring out the lottery became my main obsession… and with help of a friend who works for a big lottery syndicate (I won’t reveal his name) I managed to get a list of big time winners… with their email addresses and phone numbers. Consulting this list I noticed that more than 70% of those people were repeat winners. It was a big “AHA” moment for me. In that moment I realized two things:


Nope! Did you know over 70% of lottery winners report using the data from their zodiac sign to pick winning numbers? We have put everything Jock W. taught me into an easy to use lottery software that has helped thousands of lottery players all over the world to win big profits!


Lotto Profits used 2 astrology experts, one computer genius, and a math geek to create the best lottery software of 2013 using Jock’s winning formula!


Want to learn how it works? Try it out for only $4.95 and learn the software that many websites are calling “the #1 lottery software of 2013” To follow this software literally takes 2-3 minutes a day and the profits can be as HIGH as you want based on your budget. You can play for $1 a day or buy as many tickets as you want. The more you buy , the more chances you have of winning!


My GOAL is to Turn Playing the Lottery Into a SCIENCE… Many People Say BS It’s All Random.. But Let Me Ask You This Then


… It’s Because They Know Something YOU Don’t… The Average Player Doesn’t Stand a Chance Unless They Learn The Formula Many Winners Have Used to Win Repeatedly..


The truth is.. that if… Read more…


Share This Article Facebook +Google Twitter Digg Reddit