Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ratings Post

Ratings Post
Click Image To Visit Site

ATTENTION: I am here to offer you an unrivalled service which has been proven live based on Over 52,000 Races!


I come from a Horse Racing family, My Dad was a Bookmaker and I have been involved right at the heart of it ever since I can remember.



I didn’t just stumble on this method by accident! It’s taken me over 14 years to perfect my craft,  During this period I invented and perfected my very own, unique method that I call The RCM Method to assist me with creating what I would consider the best ratings in UK horse racing to date


7 years ago I decided to provide my Ratings live and I haven’t looked back since. I use my RCM method in to help me create my daily Quality Ratings, these work so well, that they have enabled me and my members to make superb Profits.


My ratings have continuously made profits! And I have hundreds of punters using my ratings to make profits every race!


My analysis is then decoded as a precise and easy to follow alphabetical Rating system for each horse from ‘A’ to ‘I’ 


‘A’ being the most valuable and most likely horse to win the race and ‘I’ Being the weakest and most likely to lose.


All that’s left for YOU to do is open your email each day, and you’ll be able to see in plain view which horses in each race are rated the highest, and therefore which horses are the best horses for the race.


Our customers include bookmakers and pro-gamblers who are looking for an edge, as well as the casual punter looking to improve their chances of winning.


It took me a really long time to get where I am right now but you’ll be glad to hear that YOU don’t need to know ANYTHING about horse racing to use it. This will work for ANYONE regardless of the level of punting you’re at currently!


I will be showing you the exact Quality Ratings I have been using personally for the last 7 years that will allow you to pick only the best form horses for your betting selections.


Quality Ratings that will give you an unfair but positive advantage over other struggling punters and in the process put you streets ahead of the others.


A  Consistent Method that has had 24,990 Top ‘A’ rated winners in the past 2,027 consecutive days. That, my friend Averages out to be 12 Top ‘A’ Rated Winners per Day for those 2,027 days! which equates to nearly 6 actual Years. That’s an Average of 12 Top ‘A’ Rated winners each day for those 6 Years!


"This figure of 44% is NOT on any one particular type of race such as Non Handicaps or Handicaps only – No Sir."..


This figure of 44% has been achieved right across the board – means the 44% was achieved on ANY TYPE of Race – Flat Turf, All Weather, Jumps = Chases & Hurdles, National Hunt Flat Races, 5f sprints to 4 Miles 4 Furlongs of the Grand National.


This 44% covers Every Distance, Every code of Horse Racing, Any Class all the way from Group 1 Racing to all the way down to Class 6 and Selling Races


Not a single day has gone by in the last 2,237 days without a Top ‘A’ rated Winner and I intend to keep this up.


Every separate Rating has something to be gained from – e.g. take the ‘E’ Rated produces some superb priced winners… Read more…


Share This Article Facebook +Google Twitter Digg Reddit